From top to bottom our business is focused on reducing impact
to the planet while delivering the best possible experience.
Detox Hydrating Body Oil
Give your body a helping hand with our detox blend, designed to support your body’s natural detoxification process while also nourishing your skin. A great addition to any detox program!
- Fennel: Fennel can be described as a delicate yet penetrating herbal scent intermingled with spicy floral notes, and is known for its cleansing (antimicrobial) and detoxicant properties. It also promotes healthy skin by supporting the lymphatic system and soothing skin irritation.
- Lemon: A familiar, fresh, citrus scent that is said to stimulate circulation and support the lymphatic system, aiding the body’s natural detoxification process.
- Grapefruit: A refreshing citrus scent renowned for both it’s cleansing and purifying effects, as well as the ability to rejuvenate the mind and body. Topically, grapefruit oil is said to stimulate the lymphatic system and aid in alleviating fluid retention.
- Black pepper: A strong, spicy aroma that is warming and stimulating to the circulatory system, encouraging blood flow, which is said to aid the body’s natural detoxification system.
- Lavender: a light, floral scent with clean woody undertones, well known for it’s calming and relaxing effects and often used to promote restful sleep. Lavender is also known for it’s soothing and regenerative effects on the skin, and is said to help regulate oil production.
How To Use
Massage into your skin after a bath or shower to replenish moisture, give yourself a luxurious mid-day hand massage, or set the stage for sweet dreams and soft skin by adding to your bedtime ritual—you’re the boss!
What People Are Saying
“Two of my favorite items on the UBO product list include the Detox Hydrating Oil and the Breathe inhalation oil. I love using the Detox Hydrating oil if I’m feeling sluggish in my digestive tract. I usually use it to massage my abdomen to get things moving and I like using it on my legs if I’m retaining water. The Breathe inhalation oil is amazing! Its packs a punch and is so useful if I’m feeling a cold coming or am stuffed up from my allergies. It’s also really great if I just need a refresh to my senses after a long day.”